Bulletin: Complimentary audioconference
Strategies for Proactively Managing Life Safety Compliance Issues
September 15, 2010 2-3 p.m. ET
Premier invites you to participate in this program, as part of Premier’s Advisor Live™ audioconference series, featuring important healthcare information. There is no charge to participate.
Register now – as space is limited
Environment of Care™
and Life Safety compliance issues account for Joint
Commission and CMS non-compliance rates from 30-50
percent in the hospital setting. The main
non-compliance areas are:
- Failure to identify issues.
- Failure to repair identified issues in a timely manner.
- Failure to implement Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM’s) related to these issues.
- Inadequate, incomplete or missing documentation.
This program will focus on common pitfalls and
proactive solutions gleaned from work with hundreds
of hospitals across the country.
- Dan Northway, director of facilities
management, Heartland Health
- David Jones, vice president of support
services, Heartland Health
- Art Mahanna, manager of compliance solutions, SSR
- Steve Spaanbroek, managing director, MSL Healthcare
Following the program, a live recording and handouts will be available at no charge through the Advisor Live Web site,
Visit the Premier Safety Institute website for more information about