October 13, 2009
Bulletin: Complimentary audioconference
H1N1 Preparedness – Lessons Learned & Successful Strategies
October 28, 2009 – 2-3:30 p.m. ET / 1-2:30 p.m. CT / noon-1:30 p.m. MT / 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT
- Gina Pugliese, R.N., M.S.
Vice President, Premier Safety Institute™
- Barbara Russell, R.N., M.P.H., C.I.C.
Director, Infection Control, Baptist Hospital of Miami and
Vice Chair, Baptist South Florida Emergency Preparedness Council,
- Linda Greene, R.N,, M.P.S., C.I.C.
Director of Infection Prevention,
Rochester General Hospital System,
- Carol A. Nassif, R.N., B.S.N.
Infection Prevention and Control Manager,
Fairview Ridges Hospital,
- Rapid identification and isolation of infected patients
- Reducing transmission among patients, workers, and visitors
- Communication strategies that work
- Managing supplies, staffing and worried well
- Handling the needs of special populations
- Partnering with the health department
We invite you to participate in this program, as part of Premier’s Advisor Live™ audioconference series, featuring important healthcare information. There is no charge to participate.
Register now – as space is limited
Following the program, a live recording and handouts will be available at no charge through the Advisor Live Web site,
More information on
This bulletin is a service of Premier Safety Institute™.
Please forward this timely information to interested colleagues.
SafetyShare™ © 2009 Premier, Inc.
If you would like to reprint this bulletin, please cite the “SafetyShare newsletter, Premier, Inc.” as your source and send an email to
and alert us. Thank you.
You are currently subscribed to Premier’s Safety Share e-mail newsletter as:
To unsubscribe send a blank e-mail to: %%email.unsub%%.