Free e-mail newsletter
SafetyShare is a free, public electronic newsletter distributed by the Premier Safety Institute to more than 50,000 subscribers with timely healthcare safety-related information, news and resources. The goal of SafetyShare is to enhance and promote a safe health care environment for patients workers and the environment.
The Premier Safety Institute does not share email addresses or information on our subscribers to SafetyShare newsletter.
- Safer enteral connectors (07/07/2016)
- NQF, CDC Issue Guidance to Help Manage Use of Antibiotics (05/25/2016)
- CDC’s new Clean Hands Count campaign to promote hand hygiene (05/05/2016)
- CDC, Johns Hopkins discuss Zika on April 8th 1-2 ET (03/21/2016)
- CDC warns: More work needed to protect patients from the urgent threat of antibiotic resistance (03/04/2016)
- Who needs flu vaccination? (12/07/2015)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship for CDC’s Get Smart Week (11/13/2015)
- Stop the spread of antibiotic resistance – Call to action (08/05/2015)
- New enteral feeding products with ENFit connectors: Implementation timeline delayed (06/18/2015)
- Updated CDC MERS-CoV guidance after outbreak in Republic of Korea (06/17/2015)