Free e-mail newsletter
SafetyShare is a free, public electronic newsletter distributed by the Premier Safety Institute to more than 40,000 subscribers with timely healthcare safety-related information, news and resources. The goal of SafetyShare is to enhance and promote a safe health care environment for patients workers and the environment.
The Premier Safety Institute does not share email addresses or information on our subscribers toSafetyShare and GreenLink newsletters. Email addresses of our subscribers are used solely for the purpose of disseminating educational information.
- Safer enteral connectors (07/07/2016)
- NQF, CDC Issue Guidance to Help Manage Use of Antibiotics (05/25/2016)
- CDC’s new Clean Hands Count campaign to promote hand hygiene (05/05/2016)
- CDC, Johns Hopkins discuss Zika on April 8th 1-2 ET (03/21/2016)
- CDC warns: More work needed to protect patients from the urgent threat of antibiotic resistance (03/04/2016)
- Who needs flu vaccination? (12/07/2015)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship for CDC’s Get Smart Week (11/13/2015)
- Stop the spread of antibiotic resistance – Call to action (08/05/2015)
- New enteral feeding products with ENFit connectors: Implementation timeline delayed (06/18/2015)
- Updated CDC MERS-CoV guidance after outbreak in Republic of Korea (06/17/2015)